Attracting new passengers
Tackling non-technical barriers and marketing
- Public transportation has modernised rapidly. We have new vehicles and modern information and ticketing systems, yet it remains unattractive for an increasing part of the population. What more must be done to maintain current and win over new passengers?
- Promotion of public transportation: Do campaigns make sense? Best practices
- Tools for resolving problems with antisocial passengers, hygiene and fare dodgers
- Which social groups are least willing to take public transportation? How can they be motivated?
- Prices and tariffs as a tool for changing the modal-split, or just political marketing?