Developing urban electrified transport – a response to the climate challenge
- Tram systems – the best invention for healthy cities
- Tram projects of the future. Trams change the face of cities – Best practices
- Energy, environmental quality, climate, carbon footprint – The benefits or rail transport for cities
- Is it possible to achieve a major change in urban transportation and its energy efficiency without a rail system?
- What is the future of tram and trolleybus transportation in Europe?
- Innovation in urban rail transportation (batteries, autonomous driving, etc.)
- Experiences of piloting battery-powered trolleybuses and electric buses – Where is the tipping point between the advantages and disadvantages of either solution?
- Cities' commitments under the Clean Vehicle Directive 2009/33/EC
- Suburban rail as an indispensable factor in reducing car traffic in cities